Need big time motivation.

Options
:happy:
Is there anyone out here willing to be my weight loss buddy. I need to lose 110 pounds.:sad:

Replies

• reneepugh
    reneepugh Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Don't mind being your weight loss buddy. I have about 80 pounds to lose also, so I feel for ya!
  • marshalemar
    marshalemar Posts: 106
    Options
    I will send you a friend request - I have lost 20 but have about 55 to go before I reach my goal weight!
  • Lets_Do_It
    Lets_Do_It Posts: 202
    Options
    I'm here~!! I have to lose about 50 lbs or so. I started with needing to lose almost 90.
  • SarahKaz07
    SarahKaz07 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I will also be your buddy! I have about 100 to lose also :( UGH
  • Diana35bha
    Diana35bha Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Sure, add me if you like!

I have only around 50 to lose, but we can still help each other keep motivated

Good Luck

Di

:flowerforyou:
  • oldscratch
    oldscratch Posts: 146
    Options
    We're all here for ya!! friend request sent
  • acullen31
    acullen31 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Hi. We can motivate each other =) I'll send ya a friend request. I love myfitpal =) so hopefully you will love it as much as me !!!
  • jennahiggins
    jennahiggins Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I have about 130 to lose and I have a couple friends on here that I know in person. If you have a Facebook page I also have a little group on there, we are always looking for new people. Look for us Poof Begone Weight Loss Challenge (group)

It is much easier to lose with friends, I get so discouraged because I have medical problems, so I don't lose as fast as those around me, but this time I'm going slow and steady....I look forward to talking with you.
  • Gourdmama
    Gourdmama Posts: 8
    Options
    Wow youall are GREAT. Sounds like you all are doing good. Today is day one for me. I need to keep my mind on the prize. A happy healthy body. :wink:
  • briabner
    briabner Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent. I have 70 pounds to loose and then some evaulation and maybe more....but on the plus side I have already lost 17 pounds! You can do it!
  • JoLeeFA
    JoLeeFA Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent. I also need weight loss buddies. I have about 130 pounds to get rid of!! It is so hard to stay motivated long term. It gets frustrating when it seems your life revolves around NOT eating!
  • sbrown6
    sbrown6 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I'm happy to have you as a buddy. I need to lose 70 lbs and it seems so far off. This website has really inspired me and I believe I can do it!