Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

over by 800 yesterday. exercise and go under today?

sabes2631
sabes2631 Posts: 403 Member
edited September 19 in Health and Weight Loss
Last night I was at calorie max, but I still had wine and pizza... about 1000 cals.
I went to the gym this morning. I subtracted last nights binge from todays count... i still have 700 left to eat today...

Robbing peter to pay paul...LOL

Is this okay?
Anyone try it?

Replies

• sabes2631
    Last night I was at calorie max, but I still had wine and pizza... about 1000 cals.
    I went to the gym this morning. I subtracted last nights binge from todays count... i still have 700 left to eat today...

Robbing peter to pay paul...LOL

Is this okay?
    Anyone try it?
  • i would say just start over for today. you don't want to trick your body - it will think it;'s going into starvation mode. i had a bad day yesterday too, but i'm just getting back on track because i find if i eat too few calories, those binges happen way too often.

good luck!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    It it were me I would do as you suggest. It takes a few days for the body to go into starvation mode.
    Weight Watchers will allow you do save points through out the week for that special meal.

That being said I would maybe distribute them amongst 2-3 days?

700 cal for 1 day is really low. Although yesterday I ate really clean and only came up with 698!! so it can be done.

Good luck to ya....and every now and again you need to have a slice of really good pizza or life isnt worht living!!:flowerforyou:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Oh and if I look like you at 130 I wont lose another pound!! lol

I couldnt think of 50 pounds when I started so I set my first goal for 10 then 20 now i have it at 30. But the suggested weight for me is 115-135. I cant imagine being 115...but never know.

You look great! :wink:
  • rosiesantos7
    rosiesantos7 Posts: 137 Member
    you guys have to be careful not putting your body into starvation mode
  • sabes2631
    I like the idea of slicing some cals today...
    I am about ten pounds up from that pic on my wedding day :)
    honeymoon and summer + lack of exercise... it comes back so quickly!!
    That bikini looks FUNNY on me now LOL:noway:
This discussion has been closed.