MFP Runner's Club - September 25

Options
2»

Replies

• 515TeachNRun
    515TeachNRun Posts: 6,399 Member
    Options
    Runnerdad: I'm so glad someone asked about tempo runs, as I have one scheduled for next week. I was on the right track, but I appreciate the way you have explained it.

My friends that I am running the Des Moines IMT Marathon relay style with were extremely generous with me today. I had been planning to run the 1/2 marathon when they asked me to be their 5th for the relay. Since I sacrificed my half, they are kindly putting me on the 6 mile stretch while they all run 5. With friends like that, how can a girl go wrong? :wink:

Jess: All this running with your marathon friends, do you have one scheduled? I just sent you a PM-ordered our P90X tonight :happy:
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    Runnerdad: I'm so glad someone asked about tempo runs, as I have one scheduled for next week. I was on the right track, but I appreciate the way you have explained it.

My friends that I am running the Des Moines IMT Marathon relay style with were extremely generous with me today. I had been planning to run the 1/2 marathon when they asked me to be their 5th for the relay. Since I sacrificed my half, they are kindly putting me on the 6 mile stretch while they all run 5. With friends like that, how can a girl go wrong? :wink:

Jess: All this running with your marathon friends, do you have one scheduled? I just sent you a PM-ordered our P90X tonight :happy:

Hey girl!! That is going to be so great for you to run the relay! How fun! Aren't running friends great?? Nope, no more marathons for me. Only half marathons and shorter! I am so far just planning on a 10 mile race in December. There are no more half marathons close by otherwise I'd consider one!

YEAH for P90X!! I got your msg!!

Jess