Graduation Parties

Options
So glad I only have a few grad parties to attend this year. We went to our first one last night. It was wonderful. The food was wonderful! Home roasted pulled pork sandwiches, baked beans, sauerkraut, (homemade) fruit and BARS!!! Tons and tons of bars! So I did the best I could and had one sandwich with BBQ sauce, a tablespoon of sauerkraut( and I love the stuff), 3 pieces of cantaloupe and 1 bar with peanuts all over the top! Yummy, yummy it was. Am so proud of myself for holding back since people were walking a round offering plates of bars. We also had to park a long ways away so I got a little walking in.!

Replies

• Sarahmeridith
    Sarahmeridith Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Good for you! Parties are so hard to not cheat at!
  • briabner
    briabner Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Thats great that you were able to restrain yourself, that is so HUGE!!!! I too recently had one of those moments were I refrained from ordering movie theater popcorn which is a definitely weakness. If you want you can add me as a friend, I am a great motivator :)
  • lazatin
    lazatin Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    The best part was I felt full. I made sure that I sat on the opposite end of the room from the food and then just talked to lots of people and relatives. Thanks for your support guys. I love this place!
  • lissypriss
    lissypriss Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I'm trying not to HATE going to parties! Ha ha! Good for you on self-control! Parties are my downfall unless I snack on 2 rice cakes with peanut butter on the ride down there.
  • kelldoll
    kelldoll Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Ain't that the truth Angie!!! And those Sleepy Eye ladies know how to make those naughty, naughty bars!!! That and hotdish!

Proud of you!!

-Kelly