BWL Smurfettes and Papa Smurf 9/25

Options
Good Morning everyone,
I got a nice little surprise this morning. I weighed myself. I always weigh in on Tuesday and send in my weight then. I was several pounds less than what I weighed on Tuesday. I couldnt believe it. I didnt even exercise on Monday and Tuesday. I didnt go over my calories either those days. I did my Zumba class last night. I felt better afterwards. Im glad I went.

My car is on its way to the shop now. It is so hard not having a car. I live on the top of a mountain so I am stuck here. The closest store which is a gas station is 7 miles down the mountain. No way I can walk that LOL. I could walk it down just not back up.

I hope it doesnt cost to much otherwise we wont be getting it fixed anytime soon.

Have a great Thursday everyone

Connie

Replies

• connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    Good Morning everyone,
    I got a nice little surprise this morning. I weighed myself. I always weigh in on Tuesday and send in my weight then. I was several pounds less than what I weighed on Tuesday. I couldnt believe it. I didnt even exercise on Monday and Tuesday. I didnt go over my calories either those days. I did my Zumba class last night. I felt better afterwards. Im glad I went.

My car is on its way to the shop now. It is so hard not having a car. I live on the top of a mountain so I am stuck here. The closest store which is a gas station is 7 miles down the mountain. No way I can walk that LOL. I could walk it down just not back up.

I hope it doesnt cost to much otherwise we wont be getting it fixed anytime soon.

Have a great Thursday everyone

Connie
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    Where is my team today?
  • punka274
    Options
    Way to go Connie on the weightloss! Wow!

I did lose some...not alot(lol) but some!

I did a run interval and a powerwalk today!

Everybody have a wonderful day! Ive gotta get this house cleaned up!:grumble:
  • jules1984
    jules1984 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    We were busy today - so just got home and settled in. I'm thinking about the fact that I need to go to the grocery store, REALLY need to clean house, HAVE TO HAVE TO watch ER, and could really use a workout. Oh how oh how will I fit it all in?