Laser hair removal

Options
2»

Replies

• pcronberg
    pcronberg Posts: 224
    Options
    For me, it was painful... My doctor told me to have a few days or so growth and since I am an everyday shaver, this "couple of days" was a pretty decent growth. My armpits actually caught on fire!! Is it worth it? TOTALLY! Those few minutes of pain have brought me LOTS of pleasure! My armpits would look like I still needed to shave, even after I shaved. My husband called it the "coffee ground look". I was very unhappy with my hair growth there. I have had 2 treatments so far and my last one was 3 weeks ago, I am going for my 3rd one mid July. How's the growth? I have about 15 hairs under each arm that I still need to shave daily and that is only because she keeps missing them when doing the treatments!! They are the same hairs that were there from my first treatment. The hairs won't disappear right away, and after my treatments my armpits hurt for a few days. Sometimes they can get kind of scabby and stay red for a day or two... Not nice looking at all. I us my epilator about 3 days of having the treatment and pull out all the hairs (I'm impatient and want them out now). The first time I did it, I shaved the following day because the hairs do not fall out at a rapid rate, shaving for me was a big mistake! The hair follicle dies, and does not continue to grow... therefore, quit a few of those hairs that I shaved became embedded under my skin and I had to use tweezers to dig them out. Pain is beauty, but for me, this pain is worth it... as well as the money I spend for it! I paid for 3 treatments upfront because it was cheaper to do the package. It cost me exactly $112.50 per treatment and if I need any more treatments I will pay the same price.
    There are at-home laser treatments, the best one on the market right now is Viss Beauty. Its about $550 and I don't know personally how well it works, yet! I plan on doing my bikini line with one when I am ready for my next reward!! Gotta work up to my big reward at the end... which is new boobs!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!