Meals for the week?

Options
Gwooh
Gwooh Posts: 80 Member
Do any of you prepare meals for the week? If so...could you give me some receipes? I would love to do this!

Replies

• LindseyDD
    LindseyDD Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I plan all my meals on Sunday and try and cook or have most of them prepared on Sunday as well. I get most of my recipes from www.skinnytaste.com she has FABULOUS recipes and logs all the WW points and calories. I am down 20.5 pounds in 6 weeks all from eating her recipes and going to the gym 1 hour 6 days a week.

Meal planning saves me from making bad choices!! Totally worth it!
  • pittielover23
    Options
    I usually cook 2 meals on Sunday, each of which is good for 2 nights. Then I usually have a couple "easy meals" the other nights.

Some of my favorites are on www.skinnytaste.com. The spinach lasagna rolls, sloppy joes, chili, santa fe chicken and speghetti bolognase are to.die.for.
  • stanvoodoo
    stanvoodoo Posts: 1,023 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I do, the Crock pot receipes are great, just look up the thread under receipes. Since I eat so little most meals have leftovers, I make about 3 meals and that is plenty for the entire week.

I look on the internet for low calorie meals and if I like the picture I try it.

Kraft and Campbells have a nice section of receipes as does allreceipes.com.

Have fun!
  • beanie1119
    beanie1119 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I just made a couple of things last night to have on hand. Granted I am a Pesco-tarian so none of meals involve, chicken, beef or pork.

I made Taboule salad and an eggplant parm. They are good to have for lunch or dinner and you can make a nice salad to go with the Eggplant parm. The recipe for the eggplant is so easy, let me know if oyu want it. Feel free to message me.
  • efokken
    efokken Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I always try to bake my chicken or salmon on Sundays for the week or at least an amount that will last a good 3-4 days. I don't mind left overs of those 2 things... I then just make some black beans or a salad.. I like to keep it simple.
  • froggy15
    froggy15 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    If I buy a rotisserie chicken, I eat the chicken breast with veggies one day, then pick off the leftover chicken and add fat free miracle whip, chopped celery,etc. for a chicken salad sandwich the next day.
  • Gwooh
    Gwooh Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the ideas!
  • henson4
    henson4 Posts: 2
    Options
    I am so excited to try out ginas skinny recipes! Thanks so much!
  • McRebecca
    McRebecca Posts: 72
    Options
    I plan all my meals on Sunday and try and cook or have most of them prepared on Sunday as well. I get most of my recipes from www.skinnytaste.com she has FABULOUS recipes and logs all the WW points and calories. I am down 20.5 pounds in 6 weeks all from eating her recipes and going to the gym 1 hour 6 days a week.

Meal planning saves me from making bad choices!! Totally worth it!

OOOHHH thanks for the site!