Scales

Black_rose1809
Black_rose1809 Posts: 40 Member
edited September 28 in Health and Weight Loss
So I got a digital scale from like Walmart, health doctor brand. I been checking my weight both at my aerobics class and at home, at the class I'm 178 and the one at home is 180. I don't know why it changes. I think the 178 is right, since the scale at the class is the doctor's office kind. But I hate how the scale at home has a 2 pounds difference. I think it's the floor though, since the person that put the new floor in made some of them crooked and higher than some. Does anyone have any tips on where to go check my weight instead in my bathroom?

Replies

• Black_rose1809
    EDIT: I'm so sorry that I posted this 3 times! I must of clicked the submit button three times. :(
  • dougswife
    dougswife Posts: 10
    :smile: :smile: If you set the scales on floor and touch each corner and it doesnt rock then it is level. Sometimes you need to pick one set of scales for what you are gonna be writing. That's what I did. Also if you weigh without clothes:wink: at home then use your scales, I never write number from doctor scales always home scales.
  • Black_rose1809
    :smile: :smile: If you set the scales on floor and touch each corner and it doesnt rock then it is level. Sometimes you need to pick one set of scales for what you are gonna be writing. That's what I did. Also if you weigh without clothes:wink: at home then use your scales, I never write number from doctor scales always home scales.

lol I do that, but like I said, the house floor is really uneven (Thoes guys really ripped us off.) I'll try that thanks! ;3
This discussion has been closed.