Hello...New member here! :-)

Options
Hi, my name is Sylvia. I have recently joined this site as a friend recommended me to check it out to keep me motivated! I have lost just over 3st since March 2010 and have now come to a stage where my weight loss has stagnated and I am losing my motivation and willpower to carry on despite knowing full well I could undo all the wonderful work and effort I have put in. I am now trying to re-focus and set my sights on my long term goal and hoping this website will allow me to meet likewise people who can inspire and motivate me to reach my goal, vice versa.

Replies

• mseab71
    mseab71 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!! You have come to a wonderful place for encouragement and wonderful information!! I wish you the best of luck on your continued journey!! Feel free to friend me if you like!!

Good Luck!
    Michelle
  • rane11
    rane11 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hello! I love this website as it helps keep me accountable. I hope it helps you too!
    Let me just say, don't give up! It's a fight, but you are winning!!! :o) One thing that is keeping me motivated is knowing that the summer months are here and I'm going to need to wear a bathing suit. Lol.
    Have you tried switching up your excersize routine? Sometimes that will help also...
    Hope to hear a good report from you soon! Stay strong!!
    Just remember, I love carbs, but I love my skinny jeans more. ;oD
  • Fatsau
    Fatsau Posts: 12
    Options
    Hi Sylvia,
    welcome to MFP!
    I'm relatively new too, add me as a friend if you like
    and we keep each other motivated!
    Have a good week
    Kerstin
  • Sly77
    Sly77 Posts: 21
    Options
    Thank you so much for your words of encouragement! Means a lot. Look forward to buddying up with you and helping eachother to get to our individual goals :-)))