it's the little things that count...

Options
I was wondering....does anyone here have little fitness tips that keep you going through the day??

For example; mine are 1. when you're watching TV jump down on the floor and do sit ups through the adverts and then back on the sofa to relax when the show is back on and 2. when I go upstairs in my house I go up, then back down, THEN go upstairs....three flights of stairs for the price of one; more so seeing as my toilet is upstairs :smile:

Anyone else have any?? Vx

Replies

• JuniperT
    JuniperT Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    When I'm washing dishes and I'm taking a clean dish from the sink to the dish rack...I do lunges :laugh: Of course, only if no one is around to laugh at me, but it helps right? :wink:
  • eates
    eates Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I do "step touch" es as I fold laundry and lunges down the hall to put it away. I also do calf lifts as I wash dishes.
  • sblair77
    sblair77 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    At work: I take the long route to the bathroom and kitchen. I also set a timer on my desk to buzz once every hour to remind me to drink another glass of water. I have two small hand weights that I do air punches with when i get stressed.

At home: I walk the dogs twice, sweep the floor every day, carry my dirty clothes downstairs rather than keeping my hamper upstairs. Put a cheap stationery bike in the living room and pull it out from behind the couch to ride while I watch tv :-)