Suggestions

Options
Hey Everyone!
i'm cooking dinner this weekend for all of my resident assistants. i'm making a lemon pasta with chicken, green bean casserole, salad, and rolls.
What should I have for dessert??? Something really good and healthy???

Replies

• areay
    areay Posts: 463
    Options
    Hey Everyone!
    i'm cooking dinner this weekend for all of my resident assistants. i'm making a lemon pasta with chicken, green bean casserole, salad, and rolls.
    What should I have for dessert??? Something really good and healthy???
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Options
    Following the lemon theme I would go with some sort of lemon tort or pie. I'm positive you can find a healthier version of it.

:flowerforyou:
  • allaboutme
    allaboutme Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Strawberry cheesecake Torte from Taste of Home, it is a low fat version, have tried it and it is as good as it looks. You have to like cooking though there are some steps to it. 284 calories per slice 6 grams of fat you can google the recipe.
  • heartshapdworld
    heartshapdworld Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I like to make a trifle or angel food cake topped with fresh fruit and Cool-Whip. Most everyone can enjoy these sweets, and they are low-cal (relatively) so I don't feel guilty.
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Options
    oooo...or! pumpkin pie like thing......since the flavors seem to be more fall with what you're doing.....
  • MFS27
    MFS27 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    How about fresh strawberries/blueberries/raspberries with a drizzle of cream?
  • STACYESPARZA
    STACYESPARZA Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    This all sounds fab!!
  • areay
    areay Posts: 463
    Options
    Thanks!!!
  • psyknife
    psyknife Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    I enjoy:
    1 cup 0% Fage Greek Yogurt
    Top with Apple slices, a dash of cinnamon and a drizzle of either honey or Agave Nectar.