Let's go Bruins !

Options
pacmanjack
pacmanjack Posts: 866 Member
Big game tonight. Lose, and the Cup belongs to Vancouver. Win, and it's back to Vancouver Wednesday for a winner-take-all Game Seven.

I was in kindergarten when Bobby Orr scored to win the Stanley Cup for Boston in 1970, but I remember it like it was yesterday. I had the Boston Sunday Herald magazine's front-page photo of Orr flying through the air after he was tripped immediately after scoring the game winner -- taped to my bedroom wall for years.

Anyway, it's a huge thing for Bruins fans right now. And despite all the back-and-forth with our Canadian brethren and sistren (okay, I know sistren isn't a word), I'll say sincerely that if the Canucks win it, I will be happy for their fans, who've been waiting 40 years (since the Canucks came into existence) for a Championship. It'll still hurt, though.

So, positive vibes tonight... let's take care of business at home, B's... then on to Game Seven.... where ANYTHING can happen.

-jack

Replies

• JAG995
    JAG995 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Go Bruins!!!! :smile:
  • travelgirl09
    travelgirl09 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Sharks fan here, but at this point, I am absolutely rooting on the Bruins! Here's hoping for a game 7! *clink* :)
  • redsoxy
    redsoxy Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Let's gooooooooooooooooooo B's!!!
  • cem2168
    cem2168 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    goooo bruins!!!!!
  • danlyn
    danlyn Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I'm a HUGE Bruins fan. I think we'll take tonight's game, but #7 in Vancouver will be a nail-biter!! Good luck Bruins :drinker:
  • mjemerson
    mjemerson Posts: 141
    Options
    GO BRUINS!!! Even though I can't watch it because we don't have versus. :-( at least if the Canucks win I won't have to see them celebrate in our territory. Excited for the game though!!!
  • mjemerson
    mjemerson Posts: 141
    Options
    GO BRUINS!!! Even though I can't watch it because we don't have versus. :-( at least if the Canucks win I won't have to see them celebrate in our territory. Excited for the game though!!!
  • pacmanjack
    Options
    mjemerson, the game is on NBC, not Versus... at least is it in the Boston market.
  • pacmanjack
    Options
    I really wish it was 8:15 p.m. already.... !!!!!
  • Curvy1taliana
    Curvy1taliana Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    GO B's!!! Then all the guys at work will finally shave off the beards, lol
  • pacmanjack
    Options
    4-0 WOOT
  • smilingmakesyouhappy
    Options
    Hmmmmm, not sure about this thread, lol! Go Canucks!!!!!!