Thank yous to Mike for this site

Options
I just was thinking about Mike who made this site because he wanted to lose some weight and then made it open to all of us for nothing...thought it would be nice to post our thanks......please support me in saying thank you Mike!!!!!!! :drinker: :smile:

Replies

• webebeer
    Options
    I just was thinking about Mike who made this site because he wanted to lose some weight and then made it open to all of us for nothing...thought it would be nice to post our thanks......please support me in saying thank you Mike!!!!!!! :drinker: :smile:
  • coach2getfit
    Options
    Hi Mike,

I just started today but so far what I see of your site it is great! I can't wait to use it to the fullest extent and see how I can really gain my life back and become very fit. I just wanted to leave my THANKS and hope everyday for you is a wonderful day. Just knowing how many people you are helping get fit must truly make you feel great.

Eileen
  • baylou
    baylou Posts: 52
    Options
    :heart: thank you mike there isn't to many things that are good for you that is free so again thank you for this site
  • akdavis
    Options
    Bless you, Mike! :heart: I know I will never make my goal alone. It's wonderful to know others are making the same struggle I am.