Nike+

Options
Is there anyone out there on Nike+? if you have the iPhone you may have the app on your phone. Message me or add me as a friend. I'm trying to get more into running.

Replies

• tlcAK
    tlcAK Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    I have it and love it. Did you get the GPS one so that you can play tag with people>
  • SmashleeWpg
    SmashleeWpg Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    I've had it for over a year and it's the best $40 my boyfriend ever spent on me! I don't have the Iphone so I'm using the transmitter with my Ipod. It's fantastic and has really helped me improve my race times. I'm pretty excited to use it in the half marathon I'm running next Sunday; here's hoping for 2:15!!
  • AdrianaAbrone82
    Options
    I don't know about tag but I bought the sensor that gies in your shoe that tracks your distance, calories burned, time and I noticed on Nike+ that you can run with friends and compete with them. Well my user name is the same. Add me please. I need some motivation to help keep me on track. Username- AdrianaAbrone82
  • twisted_MTBer
    Options
    Yah I think thats the tag they were talking about. Does anyone know if there is any way of having you're Nike+ runs sync with myfitnesspal? That way we wouldnt have to input our runs manually every time.

PS: Add me to nike+ username is "meldon"

Lets start up a group challenge on there and help each other stay motivated!