Weekend Tips

Options
I do so great all week then when the weekend comes I eat HORRIBLE which makes me feel horrible and so then I eat more, anyone have any suggestions to stay on track? Like good snack ideas? I'm vegan so anything vegan friendly would be cool =] Thanks!

Replies

• MiniMichelle
    MiniMichelle Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    bump
  • ashah396
    ashah396 Posts: 1
    Options
    I am a vegetarian, so I can relate. I don't eat horribly because in my mind I think of the end results and how good I will feel when I get to that stage and it forces me to keep going. I would continue logging ASAP before eating, so you know the damage you're about to do. Also, try eating fresh fruits like mango and orange, because they will fill you up quickly. Also, instead of munching on anything, eat a small veggie sandwich with wheat bread and that will take away all the crazy munchies.

You have a lot of great food items at your disposal because you're limited on your junk diet (being a vegan and all). Use it to your advantage.
  • deadstarsunburn
    deadstarsunburn Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    Thank you! =]
    I've been vegetarian all my life but decided to be vegan about four months ago. It really does limit the junk! Thanks for the tips, maybe I'll print out some pictures of what I'd like to look like and put them on the refrigerator lol.