Hi from Sacramento

Options
I've been using Livestrong App on my iphone for about a month and even paid for it. But soon that changed when I discovered my Fitness Pal not only it's free but it's way better and easier to use. For about a month now I've been using this App and very very useful in helping me to reach my goal in losing weight. The website is also very nice and easy to use. I started to make this life changing of trying to lose weight when i was diagnosed with gallstones and didn't want to have surgery. My Doctor told me to wait for 3 months (watchful waiting) if my symptoms would go away just by changing my diet and doing exercise. Although he said that the gallstones won't go away on their own but at least it would stop the feeling of bloatedness and pain. Anyway, it has been 5months and I thank God because so far so good. My other reason also of losing weight is because of my Sister's wedding and I am going to be her Maid of Honor. I want to look good on her wedding so I am making these changes, but it's all for the better. I am 5'4" and my starting weight was 194 lbs but now I am down to 174 lbs. I still have long ways to go to reach my goal but I am very optimistic that through the support and help of the people from this site reaching that goal won't be too hard. Thank you!

Replies

• macantrell
    macantrell Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Good luck, you have done so well already! Great job.