30 Day Shred Day 1

Options
I just completed my first day of the 30 Day shred. I honestly didn't think it would kick my butt as much as it did, but I made it through. I know I'm going to be sore tomorrow!! Unfortunately I wont be able to do the workout tomorrow due to a 24 hour shift at work, but I will be able to go for a run... that still counts right?!?! I'm definetely looking forward to day 30!!

Replies

• mzjandiace
    mzjandiace Posts: 162
    Options
    I was suppose to start today, but I was under the weather...ugh!
  • mommyoftwins05
    mommyoftwins05 Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    I'm starting 30DS tomorrow :)
  • dawnrenee567
    dawnrenee567 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Just finished it too. Who knew 20 minutes would be as tough as my hour long Zumba class...
  • annette79h
    annette79h Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Its AWESOME!!! and if you stick to it, you WILL see a difference!! In the last 8 wks I did 2 wks of the 30 DS, all of Ripped in 30 and 2 wks of Burn Fat Boost Metabolism and I hiked alot at a mountain in my town, all while eating healthy & drinking lots of water. I've lost 15 lbs!!! and see such a diff. in my body! LOVE Jillian's workouts! Keep it ;)
  • dreamer4
    dreamer4 Posts: 27
    Options
    I started today too and boy oh boy I didn't think I was going to finish the 20 minutes. Looking forward to day 30 and being 20 pounds lighter!
  • cristina_marie
    Options
    I'm doing the 30 day shred! It starts feeling easier after a few days! I've already noticed improvements in my body and endurance! Keep it up! It's worth it!
  • hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    I'm 7 days into it.
    And Level 1 is comfortable for me now.
    Well I didn't have time to get to the gym, so I did Level 1, then Level 2, just to text it out, and get an extra burn.
    WHOA.
    Level 2 kicked my *kitten*. ]: