HAVE to share this... truly AMAZING!

Options
2»

Replies

• SMCNEIL40
    SMCNEIL40 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    God is TRULY a keeper and a provider!!!! You continue to praise him for your blessing because when praises go up blessings come down!!!

Amen!!
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    WOW AMAZING!! GOD IS GOOD ALLL THE TIME!! He will always provide, just have faith!! Thanks for sharing this with us all. :flowerforyou:
  • CoachMaritova
    CoachMaritova Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!!! Thanks for sharing!! May the blessings continue!!!
  • SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Options
    i have been SOOOO blessed this week already, and its only monday!!! sunday morning i was sitting there looking thru the fridge to find something to feed the kids for lunch. imma single mother of 2 kids, and while im usually ok financially, i havent hit my bonus in two months and its hitting me HARD! i had 20 bux in my wallet which meant i could either eat, or do laundry. so its either have clean clothes and starve, or eat and stink. as i was thinking about which i was going to do, i heard a knock on my door. it was the people from the church handing out bags to people filled with flyers and lil verses and such. well they left and i started looking thru the bag and guess what i found.... A 50$ GIFT CERTIFICATE TO THE GROCERY STORE!!!! GOD IS GOOD! not starving, not stinking.

second blessing, my gas gage in my car is broken. so in order to know how much gas i have, i have to base it off the miles. i was pulling into work today and it started cutting out on me. i got to looking thru my debits, and i havent gotten gas in a week, and i forgot to reset the mileage. not that it would matter bc at this point i have 2.00 in quarters. my friend from work got an unexpected tax return in the mail today, and gave me enough money to put gas in my car for the week! GOD IS GOOD!

i just thought i would share this with u guys, bc im at a seriously trying time right now, but i know that someone is looking out for me. i am TRULY blessed!

One night a man had a dream. He dreamed
    he was walking along the beach with the LORD.

Across the sky flashed scenes from his life.
    For each scene he noticed two sets of
    footprints in the sand: one belonging
    to him, and the other to the LORD.

When the last scene of his life flashed before him,
    he looked back at the footprints in the sand.

He noticed that many times along the path of
    his life there was only one set of footprints.

He also noticed that it happened at the very
    lowest and saddest times in his life.

This really bothered him and he
    questioned the LORD about it:

"LORD, you said that once I decided to follow
    you, you'd walk with me all the way.
    But I have noticed that during the most
    troublesome times in my life,
    there is only one set of footprints.
    I don't understand why when
    I needed you most you would leave me."

The LORD replied:

"My son, my precious child,
    I love you and I would never leave you.
    During your times of trial and suffering,
    when you see only one set of footprints,
    it was then that I carried you."
  • Mommawarrior
    Mommawarrior Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    God is good all the time!
  • jalapenos
    jalapenos Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Amen!!! Yes, That is right, God will never leave you or forsake you. He will always be there! Continue to be thankful for ALL that you have, a little or alot, and for ALL that you're going thru, the good and the bad. God is good! :glasses:
  • bekahjk
    bekahjk Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Wow! Love it! Thank you Lord for providing for this family. Amen. :)