Snacking in bed...

Options
So I'm sitting bed and I just had a vanilla yogurt with fresh raspberries and then I had a 100 calorie SnackWell's cookie pack. I'm trying to get out of starvation mode by eating all allotted calories for the day. I'm still over 150 away from my limit! My diary is open so check it out and please tell me what you think.

I guess I could of had more mac n cheese??

Replies

• eates
    eates Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    nuts are always a good choice if you need to add some healthy calories. 1 serving of almonds mixed with 1 serving of raisins is one of my favorite snacks.
  • learnbygoing
    learnbygoing Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I took a look at your diary...it looks like you might need to plan your day a little better by introducing higher-calorie, healthy snacks during the day. Some of my go-to highly caloric snacks are nuts (specifically unsalted almonds and cashews) and whole-grain pita with hummus. I've heard that some people really like avocado for good high calorie snack.

That would be my best suggestion. That, and try to eat a bigger breakfast :D
  • amarie35
    amarie35 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I think you've ate enough calories. You don't have to eat the exact amount everyday. As long as your net is over 1200, you should be okay.

But if you are actually hungry, try eating some fruit or veggies. :flowerforyou: