Happy Anniversary to my Best friend skittles 6617

Options
Hey girl, just wanted to stop by here and say happy anniversary and 14 years wow, it hard from me to put up with him one night. LOL. Just wanted to say ya'll are the best and we need to get over there to play a game of killer bunnies, I am dying to stomp your husband. Well anyways gotta get back to work.

Replies

• familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    Hey girl, just wanted to stop by here and say happy anniversary and 14 years wow, it hard from me to put up with him one night. LOL. Just wanted to say ya'll are the best and we need to get over there to play a game of killer bunnies, I am dying to stomp your husband. Well anyways gotta get back to work.
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Happy Anniversary Skittles!
  • Livi_Loves_Pink
    Options
    Happy Anniversary!
  • Skittles6617
    Skittles6617 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Awwww, Tamarama.....(you thought I was going to say it didn't ya :laugh: ) Thanks so much, you are the best girl!!! I know!!! Killer Bunnies here we come!! We need a gang up on the guys night, oh wait....we already do that to Jason HAHA......See you tonight at the ball field. And ps....don't kick our butts too bad tomorrow, I may have to hurt you LOL Let my son have a little bit of glory..:bigsmile:
  • familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    Hey girlie, you know how to do the book tomorrow don't you? If so lets both sit up there and do it together. your the best have a great friday. love ya