What's the first thing you're going to buy when you're at yo

Options
13»

Replies

• kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    Torch every single item of clothing in my closet. Then go on a huge shopping spree!!! Jeans! Jeans! Jeans!
  • Schraudt814
    Schraudt814 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    that's the beauty of it! I'm NOT going to buy anything--I'm going to wear all those clothes that don't fit right now! So the first thing I'll spend my money on is alterations to take in the clothes that fit right now!
  • SenoraMacias
    SenoraMacias Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Sexy dresses for my honeymoon!
  • DarthCeltic
    DarthCeltic Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    trenchcoat.. so i can go around and show people my new body.. no clothes of course..

cue ray stevens: "oh yes they call him the streak.. (wee) trying to show off his physique"
  • SenoraMacias
    SenoraMacias Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    trenchcoat.. so i can go around and show people my new body.. no clothes of course..

cue ray stevens: "oh yes they call him the streak.. (wee) trying to show off his physique"

Hahahahahah!!!! Thanks, now that song will be stuck in my head.
  • Ohiopugmom
    Ohiopugmom Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Bikini!! I don't care if it's in December and I'm gonna wear it around the house 24/7.

this.

lol.
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    that's the beauty of it! I'm NOT going to buy anything--I'm going to wear all those clothes that don't fit right now!
    *like*
  • TheGoktor
    TheGoktor Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    that's the beauty of it! I'm NOT going to buy anything--I'm going to wear all those clothes that don't fit right now! So the first thing I'll spend my money on is alterations to take in the clothes that fit right now!

Same here! I have several wardrobes full of clothes which I want to get back into. I really don't need any more clothes! :bigsmile:
  • Luvmesumkenny
    Luvmesumkenny Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    A New Pair of B O O B S !!! YAY!!!!
  • cenafan
    cenafan Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Frye high motorcycle boots in a cognac colour.
  • DarthCeltic
    DarthCeltic Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    A New Pair of B O O B S !!! YAY!!!!

umm... there should be a before and after for that.. in sucess stories.. just sayin
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    Size 7 jeans that make my butt look really good hopefully.
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    A swimsuit. I live in San Diego and never go to the beach. How sad is that?

Not a bikini though. I don't think a bikini will work with stretch marks, surgery scars and a large birth mark on my back. lol