in which Monday and I get along . . .

Options
whiskyzee
whiskyzee Posts: 102 Member
I had a couple non-scale victories today:

While getting dressed for work this morning, I realized that my 11/12 slacks looked utterly ridiculous with gaps of material bulging around my belt, so I went to the thrift store this afternoon to try to find something to get me by until I settle in at a healthy weight (or have $$--whichever blessed event occurs first). You know what? Apparently I wear a 6 or an 8, depending on whether the brand accommodates curves. I’m a bit confused because I haven’t actually lost any inches from my hips (and only a couple from my waist), but I’ll take it.

Also, I have a short (2.5 mile) loop that I run a few times per week. Despite the fact that my ipod battery crapped out half a song into my workout, I shaved a minute off my best time.

It’s been a good day.

Replies

• NoWeighJose74
    NoWeighJose74 Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    FYI for everyone, this woman is not human. She is a cybernetic organism programmed to simulate the troubles we mere mortals experience. She's a frikkin MACHINE! :laugh:
  • luppic8
    luppic8 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!! I am so happy for your NSV! Celebrate your success! Keep up the great work!
  • whiskyzee
    Options
    Lol, thanks. I think.
  • britachu
    britachu Posts: 157
    Options
    Awesome!!
  • whiskyzee
    Options
    I just need to remember this after my weekly weigh-in/measuring fiasco tomorrow.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!