Ugh

Options
So, I really thought I was going to do "better than anyone in history" and avoid plateaus. Well, there is no denying it now. I have been at this weight for 3 weeks now. Ok, I lie, I went out for my brothers 21st birthday and ate bad all day and drank.... a lot.... :drinker: lol, so I did gain, and now have lost that extra I gained but still really am not going down.

I just recently added in exercise everyday since Saturday (I had surgery to remove my gallbladder 4 weeks ago, and 3 weeks later was when I was told I could work out) so I hope that will help,,, but not so far.

I am ok, just sad. I really wanted to say I lost 50lbs on Sunday at a family party I am going to. But 45lbs is still good, right? I know this plataue will end, and I AM NOT STOPPING, I just wanted to say "woe is me". :bigsmile: Because I know you guys understand.

Replies

• raincloud
    raincloud Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    So, I really thought I was going to do "better than anyone in history" and avoid plateaus. Well, there is no denying it now. I have been at this weight for 3 weeks now. Ok, I lie, I went out for my brothers 21st birthday and ate bad all day and drank.... a lot.... :drinker: lol, so I did gain, and now have lost that extra I gained but still really am not going down.

I just recently added in exercise everyday since Saturday (I had surgery to remove my gallbladder 4 weeks ago, and 3 weeks later was when I was told I could work out) so I hope that will help,,, but not so far.

I am ok, just sad. I really wanted to say I lost 50lbs on Sunday at a family party I am going to. But 45lbs is still good, right? I know this plataue will end, and I AM NOT STOPPING, I just wanted to say "woe is me". :bigsmile: Because I know you guys understand.
  • JohnnyP
    Options
    Down 45 pounds! You go girl!! Hang in there, with perseverance comes success.
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    45 is Awesome. You can always round up. We won't tell.
  • Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    Look how far you've come!!!!!! :happy: That's AWESOME..... losing 45 lbs is no mean feat!! You have every right to brag at that party and then some!!:heart:

We all have to just sit with the weight we stop at for a little while, just to appreciate it. I know I do. I stopped at 158 and dangled there, but just this morning, I was down another pound. Permanently? I don't know, but I sure do feel good to be 158 instead of 174!!

Yay for you, don't give up!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • yodachewi
    Options
    Your tenacity and resilience are admirable. I envy your drive and love your success thus far. You're very inspirational!
  • Canelitas
    Options
    Keep it up girl! By Thanksgiving you will probably be over 50lbs lost ... :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • jenninsocal
    Options
    45 is amazing!!! I would be so proud to tell everyone about it! You are doing really good, plateaus happen to everyone, just stick it out!
  • tookieb
    tookieb Posts: 89
    Options
    45 pounds is amazing. This is just a little bump in the road. Besides you can always go pee, trim your nails, and shave your legs before you weigh yourself it might help. I do this sometimes to make myself feel better :laugh: Hey everthing weighs a little bit.:wink:
  • mysticjulz
    Options
    I cant wait till I've lost 45 lbs. Your already there and should be very proud of yourself. :flowerforyou: