You are GORGEOUS! Know it, own it and click here :-)

Options
2»

Replies

• Tobi1013
    Tobi1013 Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Thank you, Ed!! This is exactly what I needed this morning! You are AWESOME!!!
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    So sweet!! You made my morning cowboy :tongue: I just got you yesterday and I already like you :flowerforyou:
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    Awww..you're so sweet :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • ivansmomma
    ivansmomma Posts: 500
    Options
    thanks for the boost this morning. It's one of those mornings for me, nothing really wrong, just kind of down. My hubby gives me compliments every day, but it's good to hear from someone else. Thank you and God bless!
  • dlangenfeld
    dlangenfeld Posts: 119
    Options
    You definitely made my morning...as usual! You are a great motivator! Your kids are really lucky to have you as a dad. Now if we could just find you the perfect woman, you'd be all set!!

Thanks again and have a super day!! Hope there are some light saber wars planned for you and the kids!
  • KnottyJen
    KnottyJen Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    Awww! How sweet! What a great guy you are! Hope you're having a great day!
  • SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Options
    You definitely made my morning...as usual! You are a great motivator! Your kids are really lucky to have you as a dad. Now if we could just find you the perfect woman, you'd be all set!!

Thanks again and have a super day!! Hope there are some light saber wars planned for you and the kids!

Thank you my friend. :-) You know we actually have a pretty chill evening planned. We will prob set up the slip n slide and play in the water a couple hours, have some light saber fights and then maybe watch a movie. On the dating front... Lol, I am not really looking for that perfect woman (all women are perfect in their own way anyway). Ed is so prob not going to date at least until Emma gets into school (4 years from now). Now when I do date what I am looking for is simple... A country girl/cowgirl who loves God, loves kids, wants more kids and has a sense of humor and can knit me a sweater.I am soooo gonna marry the woman that knits me a sweater! I am pretty easy to please, lol. :-)
  • lingading
    lingading Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Aw you're so sweet!
  • Missevanston
    Missevanston Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    You know it sistah! And so ARE YOU! Have a toned, terrific Tuesday!
    Thanks for showin some love, now sending some back atcha!

XO:heart:
  • traceywaugh
    traceywaugh Posts: 144
    Options
    after day i have had that has cheereed me up . thanks cowboy xx
  • cathyg18
    cathyg18 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    What a guy! :happy: I joined MFP to start my weightloss journey, get healthy and find motivation. Thank you! Have a wonderful day!
  • nudqt
    nudqt Posts: 98
    Options
    Thank you, my friend....YOU have GREAT day....it is a pleasure to 'virtually' know you.
  • Galathea
    Galathea Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Heck, of course I'm gorgeous. If you say so, it must be true. LOL
    Btw, could you please have some patience, Ed? I'm really working hard on that sweater. But it's not THAT easy, if you never had knitting needles in your hands before. :sad:
  • lcoulter23
    lcoulter23 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Thank you for that. You are so sweet!
  • anu_6986
    anu_6986 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    So sweet! Thank you :)
  • JennieAL
    JennieAL Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    What a sweet guy and very supportive message to sound out to everyone :) I'm a newbie and this thread immediately grabbed my attention LOL. Like one lady said... forget all the inspirational quotes when there's a guy talking like this to the ladies on here :) Haha.