Good Morning! I'm new here

Options
Good Morning!
I started MFP almost a week ago...with the motivation of some
friends to win a bet at the end of the summer ...I hope that this will be the last time!!
I’m not new to loosing weight...I have done it many times before..But it always finds me
again and feels it needs to give me a little more back...how nice
My heaviest weight 214 yikes!
I was smaller when I was pregnant with my second ....I have also started couch to 5 K!
And let me tell you..I would give birth again..and again if I didn’t have to run another time
I didn’t realize it would be soo hard..Wow
I’m a little bit of a baby and not active at all..Does walking from the couch to the fridge count??
Anyways thought I would say hello!
I can’t wait to get out of the 200’s-
My goal is big but I’m talking baby steps
Looking forward to the new me 

Replies

• Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    welcome!!!
  • Mveler
    Mveler Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Welcome and best of luck! You can do it. 7lbs in 1 week... wow!
  • HeatherMarie1174
    Options
    Welcome new friend!!!

This site is great for support and motivation - people that will help you get to where you want to be and be there for you the whole journey!!!
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck on your journey. It is all about baby steps and good choices. Take it slow and you will teach yourself to do the right thing most of the time, forever. No more diets! YEA
  • DRay64
    DRay64 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site.
  • avonchik
    avonchik Posts: 106
    Options
    Hi im june ive been here a waeel also! You will find alot of support here!!:smile:
  • NuMe46
    NuMe46 Posts: 128
    Options
    Slow and steady wins the race. My weight loss has been averaging about 1 pound a week. Sometimes only half a pound. If I have a bad week and can't exercise it seems to slow everything down. I have back problems and lots of time it is not possible to exercise. No excuses for overeating though. You just have to keep up your motivation and look for encouragement from family and MFP friends. We are in this together. Keep up the good fight.
  • jennyfair24
    jennyfair24 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!