From Goldsboro NC Looking Pals

Options
I joined MFP in October 2009. I started out at 160 pounds. I am down to 139pounds now. Did get down to 135pounds. But brownies will do it every time. Tired of the flab in my stomach. Don't go to a gym but i walk alot. Once in the morning and at lunch time. I try to eat the right foods. I work full time job and have a wonderful husband and four kids. I am 48 years old. Looking for pals for encouragement and to keep me motivated. I learned alot from fitness pal about what i eat and drink. I never liked water or even considered drinking it until i started MFP.it was always soda and sweet tea. Now i drink water everyday. Use to eat fried foods and now all my foods are grilled or broiled. Come a long way. just still having trouble setting up my menu for a day of what to eat. I love macaroni and cheese and bojangles sweet tea. those are my weaknesses.

Replies

• tammilk
    tammilk Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am over the in Wake Forest area! Bojangles sweet tea is good! I just try to stay away from Bojangles so i won't be tempted!!
    You can add me if you want, I am just getting back into my journey after a few months of maintaining. I workout at home and try to eat right!
  • DLRI
    DLRI Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi I am Donna, new here. Not sure how all of this works. Would love to chat. :yawn:
  • Dawnsdream
    Dawnsdream Posts: 34
    Options
    you will love MFP best thing I ever joined. And my name is Dawn. and i am not from Jersey. Got the name from Coyotte Ugly. just love the name. MFP has taught me what to eat and what not to. It took me about two weeks in the beginning. But after a few times entering what you eat or drink and snacks. It wont take long to see how much calories and fat and sugar is in it. Welcome to my fitness pal. :smile: :smile: