Weight loss and diet changes from Aberdeen NC

Options
I'm new to the site and have been using it for about 2 weeks. I myself am mainly trying to use the site to monitor fiber intake and dietary trends. I have been having issues with GI tract and am hoping that I will not have to go to a gluten free diet or ook at cutting out lactose :( Oh well hopefully in the process I lose some weight to. Always looking for a motivational partner. I'm enjoying the site so far!

Replies

• dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck. There are many people on the site who are suffering with the same problem. You will find a lot of help here.
  • SweetBeth
    SweetBeth Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I love this site. Good luck and I'm hope you will find the friends to help you stay on track and lift you up.

P.S. I work in Fayetteville, so I thought I'd say hi. ;-)
  • ivansmomma
    ivansmomma Posts: 500
    Options
    Good morning and best of luck with all you're striving for. I'm also a NCer, live south of Goldsboro. Take care.
  • Tennolina
    Tennolina Posts: 2,413
    Options
    In the Winston-Salem area! Best of luck to you! May you find all your successes.
  • Irene8509
    Irene8509 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Hello from Wilmington, NC. Love this site too. Check the community blogs you may find some information on dietary/GI that may be helpful to you.
  • kctbo
    kctbo Posts: 29
    Options
    Welcome and Good Luck with all your plans!:smile: