Fortune cookies are a killer

Options
I love chinese food - especially the fortune cookies. A fortune cookie is over 100 calories, even my single reeses cup isnt' that much. I just wanted to spread the word. Fortune cookies are fun and tasty but a killer in the calorie count :cry:

Replies

• jacmiley
    jacmiley Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I love chinese food - especially the fortune cookies. A fortune cookie is over 100 calories, even my single reeses cup isnt' that much. I just wanted to spread the word. Fortune cookies are fun and tasty but a killer in the calorie count :cry:
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    Really? Maybe I just have seen crappy fortune cookies lol...they are fat free and have like 25 calories. :huh:
  • girldeese
    Options
    My fortune cookies here at home are 30 cals and fat free.....wow you must have had a big one or something special! I eat them all the time!:wink:
  • jojo52610
    jojo52610 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    I hate fortune cookies ....I love Egg Rolls :love:
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    ya, last time we went chinese, i checked the wrapper on my fortune cookie... it was about 25 calories... :huh:
  • jacmiley
    jacmiley Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Maybe thats a good thing ... I typed up fortune cookie on the food thing and it was over 100 calories. I prefer that 25 .. then I won't be over
  • jbuehrer
    Options
    oh man.. that stinks
    :sad: