5lb weight loss challenge

Options
2»

Replies

• jamaka1
    jamaka1 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    goood morn every1, how is it going? weigh in will be this 7/1 for me .... i hope to have lost some lbs. still going to bootcamp 2x week and doing the treadmill 4-5 days a week. I am coming to the end of my phase1 of the 17 day diet and will start phase2. we have 2 more weeks, keep moving guys:flowerforyou:
  • Juniper88
    Juniper88 Posts: 142
    Options
    My current weight is 243...
    I am still here and still want to do this! Will try to do "better job" of remembering to write on here more often.

So far, my C/W is 240.8. Let's see if I can maintain - and improve - this.

How is everybody else doing? What is everybody else doing?
  • cleo77
    cleo77 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hello, I have noticed some great progress from the group. that's totally awesome. I have lost 1 pound, although I hoped to lose 3 by now. My eating habits have been quite challenging. However, I do not feel despair for we have two more weeks. Keep up the good work ladies:)
  • mrzpeep
    mrzpeep Posts: 7
    Options
    hello! I"m still maintaining. But I'm trying to work out more this week so we will see what Friday's weigh in brings!
  • susanjackson66
    susanjackson66 Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone! I weigh in this morning at 151.8. I have lost 4.8 lbs since this challenge started!!:happy: Everyone have a great hump day!
  • Charlotte012
    Charlotte012 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Hi guys!

4 days before the final weight-in! How are you guys doing? I had some difficult days since I went out on vacations and got sick but I feel I'm back on track, though I don't think I'll meet my original goal.

What about you?
  • jamaka1
    jamaka1 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    my w8 loss is not showing on the scale but i can see the difference in my clothes..... but i'm not giving up:bigsmile:
  • susanjackson66
    susanjackson66 Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    Today was my official weigh in day and I weighed in at 149.2!! Thats a 7.4 lb loss since starting this challenge. Now lets see if I can hold it until the 10th:wink: Everyone have a great day!
  • cleo77
    cleo77 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Sorry I disappeared. I had no time to take care of myself and my weight is the same:cry: