Ok so now i have " ten minute trainer"

Options
ok so my "p90x" i was being given turned into actually being "Tony Horton's Ten Minute Trainer". im starting today with the before picture and all and i was wondering has anyone used this?? I had atleast heard of P90X but this i have never heard of.. I assume if its from Tony Horton then its gotta be pretty good right?? any input??

Replies

• skbruewer
    skbruewer Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I've used it. It's actually surprisingly more difficult than I thought it would be. I still think Ten Minute Trainer is a misnomer. They still want you to do 3 of them per workout, so you're still doing a half hour workout.
  • Lavmann
    Lavmann Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    A friend bought this a couple of years ago and we tried it one night. It was a good cross section of exercises and had I kept going I likely would have liked it. To me, classes/DVDs should flow (for lack of a better word). I didn't find it flowed, as I wasn't prepared for the next exercise, I lost a lot of time getting set up. The kettlebell class at the gym is the same thing...good workout, but no flow which I find really frustrating.... But with 10 Min. Trainer, if I had done it more than once, I probably would have been prepared more for the next exercise. G/L.