Need a TurboFire Buddy

Options
I have been so off my game for about two weeks now. Started summer classes, have a boyfriend in my life (been over a year since I dated), and have been working about an extra 15 hours a week. I really need to stick with my TF, but it has been so hard! I need some support! If anyone wants to be accountable buddies please send me a message. Messaging everyday will help me for sure. Thanks everyone!

-Tracy

Replies

• KellysDiet78
    Options
    Hiya.. I need a buddy too. someone to give me a good kick up the butt !!!
    I've got a 3 week deadline to my target and still 6lbs to go.. so need some help.
    I'm game if you are !
  • kellyscomeback
    kellyscomeback Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    I just started yesterday, more the merrier!
  • cjbade02
    cjbade02 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am in the middle of my second week and would love to be a part of it :)
  • mbuzalski
    mbuzalski Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I just started back up today. It has been 11 days since I had a real workout, and I don't want to quit now. I did Turbo Jam today just to see where I was and how it felt.

I am ready for Turbo Fire, bring it on...

I need the accountability as well.
  • CivicSista
    CivicSista Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Awesome, Thanks everyone.
    I am about to go have my chocolate shakeology, let that settle and get some TurboFire 45 EZ on!
  • sundancer1966
    sundancer1966 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Please count me in, tomorrow i will be completing week 3 of TurboFire, would love some buddies!!
  • shimmergal
    shimmergal Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    I am in. I will be doing the entire round starting tomm - WK 1, Day 1 - FIRE30 & Stretch 10. Feel free to add me as a friend. Cheers!
  • Wanda66
    Wanda66 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Count me in! Turbo 45 EZ is one of my favorites - killer though. Feel free to add me too.
  • shimmergal
    shimmergal Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Did my Week 1/Day 1 - FIRE30
  • CivicSista
    CivicSista Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies. Hope you are all still rocking it!
  • kellyscomeback
    kellyscomeback Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies. Hope you are all still rocking it!

I am really enjoying the DVDs. I did Fire 45 today for the first time, it was tough but I did the entire routine. I'm just trying to keep up the energy to get through the entire routine.