weighed 168 last tuesday
worked out daily
under calories for each day
today it says 163, can that be true?

Replies

• Ashalahn_LMT
    Ashalahn_LMT Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    The average you want is 1-2 lbs per week. 5 lbs is very possible. Especially if you combine a fluctuation in water weight along with regular weight loss.
  • daisymaegreen
    daisymaegreen Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    whenever i first start to diet (because, yes, i'm a yo-yoer), it's not unheard of for me to lose that in the first week. but then, it drastically decreases until I'm lucky if i can hit my goal of half pound lost a week. so i wouldn't worry about it, unless it continues...
  • AshinAms
    AshinAms Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    It's definitely possible, perhaps you hit a sweet spot with the timing of meals/workouts. Well done!
  • JodiS75
    JodiS75 Posts: 284
    Options
    It's absolutely possible! Just don't be disappointed if it does slow down after a little bit. My first several weeks were pretty successful for me. I think my body was in shock and didn't quite realize it was losing weight yet! Good luck to you!
  • caroline150
    caroline150 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I agree with the first response. Also, be sure you're weighing yourself at the same time everyday. To get the most accurate measure first thing in the morning is best.

I would be stoked if I were you...great way to jump start your diet with a big success! Just don't get discouraged when it takes longer for the pounds to melt away.

Good luck!