BIG Loss in progress (with pics) 47 lbs down!

Options
hmm33502
hmm33502 Posts: 201 Member
I have always been a bigger girl. I have struggled with my weight my whole life. You may look at these photos and still see a really big and unhelthy girl, but I am progressing toward a healthy BMI!

This pic is from the last day of February 2011

2-29-11.jpg

This pic is from Saturday night (taken with an iPhone so the resolution leaves much to be desired) 6/11/11
3 months and 47 lbs lost

6-11-11.jpg

I have 121 more lbs to lose to reach my healthy BMI goal. That will put me at 139 lbs. The last time I weighed 139 lbs, I'm pretty sure I had crimped hair, braces, a training bra and I was in love with Joey and Jordan from NKOTB!

I'll post another set of update pics in 3 months!

Replies

• sjklaus
    sjklaus Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Way to go...keep up the momentum, you're doing great!
  • audigal2008
    audigal2008 Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options
    pics didnt work, but good job!
  • hmm33502
    hmm33502 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I'm working on the pics! I'll get them reposted!
  • angiesteele
    angiesteele Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    i see a huge difference!!! Nice work!!! Keep it up :)
  • tannaleigh
    tannaleigh Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I have always been a bigger girl. I have struggled with my weight my whole life. You may look at these photos and still see a really big and unhelthy girl, but I am progressing toward a healthy BMI!

2-29-11.jpg

This pic is from Saturday night (taken with an iPhone so the resolution leaves much to be desired) 6/11/11
    3 months and 47 lbs lost

6-11-11.jpg

I have 121 more lbs to lose to reach my healthy BMI goal. That will put me at 139 lbs. The last time I weighed 139 lbs, I'm pretty sure I had crimped hair, braces, a training bra and I was in love with Joey and Jordan from NKOTB!

Great job! keep up the good work!
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options

2-29-11.jpg

3 months and 47 lbs lost

6-11-11.jpg

WTG .........
  • icerose137
    icerose137 Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Good job!
  • sushisuzi2
    sushisuzi2 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Outstanding! I really need to have my kid take pictures of me from the waist down...
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    congrats!!!!! i started my weight loss journey at the end of february too. you have done amazing! keep it up :)
  • babydull
    babydull Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Fantastic work well done, looking great.
  • gaetana716
    Options
    Keep up the good work.
  • Sasha_Bear
    Sasha_Bear Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job keep up the great work!
  • BethanieK
    BethanieK Posts: 201
    Options
    Great work, I can see a huge difference! :) You're doing great!
  • calimari
    calimari Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    You are adorable! You look great. I don't even see how there could be another 121 to go.
  • KZOsMommy
    KZOsMommy Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!!!! Keep up all your hard work!!!
  • almostfaceman
    Options
    Congratumalations! Keep up the good work, can definitely tell the difference!
  • jpeebs88
    jpeebs88 Posts: 81
    Options
    You look beautiful, but I'm sure you always have! Congratulations on your successes!
  • becci_momof2boys
    Options
    That's already an AWESOME accomplishment!! You should be very proud, keep up the good work! :)
  • anulle2009
    anulle2009 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • mosneakers
    mosneakers Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful - I do not see a fat, unhealthy woman, I see a HAPPY woman!!! Did you notice that? You have a very pretty smile, but you look happy in your recent pic!!!

Are you still in love with Joey and Jordan - going to two of their shows this week!!!!! I've been working hard on my weight loss because my bff and I are going to meet them- if that's not motivating, I don't know what is!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!