How to hit peak fitness

Options
So I have been cycling to and from work for the last couple of days and the work out has been incredible - the burn in my legs have been on a different level to what I have experienced in a long while. It made me realise I am not as young as I used to be! Lol

It has also just come to me that the only reason I kept to my peak fitness was because I was a professional footballer and had a reason to remain fit. So when I quit playing professionally and became unfit it was clear I was fit because I had good reason to be. Anyway I managed to regain my fitness particially but am somewhat not far from my target.

So I have 3 reasons to get into PEAK shape, I will be participating in different (sporting) events - First sport is I am playing football again but at a lower level - aiming to sign for a semi professional side. I will also be invloved in the wolf run (www.wolfrun.com) which is going to test my fitness to the max. The last event is a cycle from London to Winsor which is approximately 32 miles which is going to be very testing however I cannot wait.

I now find myself training 4 times a week working so much harder than I have when I told myself I wanted to get fit (for no reason). The key to getting into shape, achieving an amazing body and feeling healthy is to have a reason to.

Add me as a friend, read my blogs and enjoy my journey back to full fitness!

Comments are welcome.

Thanks