hello everyone i need lots of help ?

KALIMOON
KALIMOON Posts: 4
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
i just found this site , and i love it
im only counting my calories and but man i went over alote
how do you people stay on track , i have no willpower , i seem to want to eat
more at night , i stay up every day untill 2am for my husband to get home from work
so im not sure if this will work for me , it seems to be really hard and when i try to think
of something to eat or snack on that taist good and low in calories , nothing comes to mind
im not a sweet eater at all , it is like im hungry all night long , anyone else have this problem or
know what i should do / thanks kimberly

Replies

• i just found this site , and i love it
    im only counting my calories and but man i went over alote
    how do you people stay on track , i have no willpower , i seem to want to eat
    more at night , i stay up every day untill 2am for my husband to get home from work
    so im not sure if this will work for me , it seems to be really hard and when i try to think
    of something to eat or snack on that taist good and low in calories , nothing comes to mind
    im not a sweet eater at all , it is like im hungry all night long , anyone else have this problem or
    know what i should do / thanks kimberly
  • Hey Kim,

I suffer the same thing. :grumble: It's not pleasant. I find myself standing at the fridge or the cupboards with hands on the doors, almost yelling at myself to let go and walk away. I comfort eat at night. I love going to bed with a full belly. During the day my evils food master is sleeping and I can enjoy life and eat right and exercise, but when the sun goes down my evil food mast comes alive. It's a relentless fight I usually end up giving into later in the evening. I stopped allowing junk like foods into the house. I am not sure how to overcome this myself. I know it should a good 3 nights of strong raw will power to stay out of the kitchen for me before I am comfortable about going to bed on an empty stomach. I am not sure if you have ever considered a water fast for 3 days. These are a great way to jump start weight loss but very healthly for you as well and release some good toxins. I always suggest talking with your doctor first but there is a ton of great sites on the web I have done a 40 day water fast, and I am currently gearing up for the start of my next fast tomorrow.

Congrats on the start and I wish you the best of luck. If you ever need to vent or want a friend!! I would be happy to oblige!! :flowerforyou:

Amy
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Hi, you are in the right place. Please give yourself time to adjust. I didnt change a THING for the first 2 weeks. I just ate, wrote down every morsel, and logged in at night. The bad part was OMG...how much fat have I eaten? and then I guess I know why I am 50 pounds over weight, cuz I eat like a 170 person.

I have slowly incorporated a change of mind regarding food.

One of the things I did at night, and sometimes still do, is have a cup of tea with real sugar and milk. For some reason this seems to give me a full tummy, satisifies sweet craving, and isnt totally empty calories.
    I also have 1% milk and will drink 8 oz just before I go to bed.

Make small changes, dont expect to do this right away. You can see I have lost 20 pounds, 1 pound at a time. My reall start date here is June 11 and I have lost 12-14 since starting.

It can be done...i know you can do it!!:flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.