I met my first goal!

SuzieQT
SuzieQT Posts: 188 Member
I stepped on the scale this morning for my weekly weigh in and I looked down and saw 178. :noway:
I couldn't believe it so I stepped off and then back on again and sure enough 178. :love: I finally made it under 180! It was a small goal I know, but those first few have been the hardest for me. I hope I'm on a roll!

Oh and I also wanted to thank everyone who has helped me out and been there to support me! You guys rock! :drinker:

Replies

• SuzieQT
    I stepped on the scale this morning for my weekly weigh in and I looked down and saw 178. :noway:
    I couldn't believe it so I stepped off and then back on again and sure enough 178. :love: I finally made it under 180! It was a small goal I know, but those first few have been the hardest for me. I hope I'm on a roll!

Oh and I also wanted to thank everyone who has helped me out and been there to support me! You guys rock! :drinker:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    " clap clap clap clap clap"

HOORAY!:smooched:

I have got to learn how to use those emoticons... I am clapping for your right now...ooops woke up my son!:laugh:

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    clap.gifclap.gif
  • eriny
    eriny Posts: 1,509 Member
    WHY TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THATS AWESOME :drinker: OH AND ONE FOR ME :drinker:
  • SuzieQT
    clap.gifclap.gif

Is that the Virginia Creeper Trail on your ticker? It looks very familiar to me...

Thanks for all the support and clapping guys! :happy:
  • Congrats! I know its exciting to meet goals. Keep setting and achieving small goals. They eventually add up to HUGE goals accomplished.
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Good job. Now get to work on goal #2
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member

Is that the Virginia Creeper Trail on your ticker? It looks very familiar to me...

YES! It is the Creeper Trail. We took our vacation there back in August and had a blast!
  • SuzieQT

YES! It is the Creeper Trail. We took our vacation there back in August and had a blast!

That's awesome! I grew up in Abingdon VA and the creeper trail runs right through there. I used to go biking on it with my friends when I was younger. Its such a nice place. Glad you had a good time!
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    :tongue: YEA!!! Way ta go sis! Sparkle Kilt hugz and luvya! Keep on rocking! :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!