Big Breasted

Options

Replies

• ReginaM49
    ReginaM49 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Definitely relate! The good thing is that people always guess my weight as lower than it really is. The big girls up top help with that. *LOL*
  • mybeach27
    Options
    I am a 36 DD, weigh 140, and am 5"5...I think it should count...they're like the equivalent of strapping a baby to your chest and walking around, trust me, theres an impact :)
  • uniquewrapz
    uniquewrapz Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I love this thread! I always felt mine weighed an extra ten pounds! I am trying to get the nerve up for a reduction--it's hard to jog or Zumba or anything!!!
  • tapiagonzalez
    tapiagonzalez Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Yeah unfortunately it doesn't work that way. I wish mine would start getting a bit smaller... I tend to lose weight there last :(

This is so true....When I lost 80 lbs the first time around, I lost them everywhere! My breast where the last to go.
  • InStabilityKills
    Options
    Everyone always says when you lose weight your cup size will go down. I think it's gonna be a lie. I've had boobs since I was 9years old. I was a D cup by middle school and a DD by high school. I've always been a little thick but not really overweight. I doubt that my cup size will go down much if anything when I lose weight.

I too also wonder what they weigh.
  • Karleyyy
    Karleyyy Posts: 857
    Options
    Hahaha I have always felt this way. I went from an F to D's. Wee!
  • AmyLRed
    AmyLRed Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Also a DD, and no, i dont think i get to subtract that weight, but my husband has always said its the only reason my trunk is "thick" is to support my boobs. I got down to a 34D once, in high school....so they were probably still developing. I was bigger than a G when i had my son.
  • j4nash
    j4nash Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    This thread rocks.
  • Meopinionated
    Options
    I wanted to post on here because I too suffer through my breasts when I exercise and wonder how much weight they add to me. I recently purchased an enell sports bra. Holy crap, it made such a huge difference. When I ran today I didn't even notice my boobs which normally hurt and bounce like crazy. It is a sports bra made for big chested women. I highly recommend it. Here is their website if anyone is interested.

http://www.enell.com/
  • TexasRaised89
    TexasRaised89 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I have DD's and through out my life they have not gone down! lol. They arent going anywhere. I have lost around 40-50 pounds and nope still there. But feel blessed!!! I love mine and would not want to get rid of them!
  • sylvuz323
    sylvuz323 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    I agree, I usually get told I look 10 - 20 lbs lighter it's cause of the boobies. I should automatically change my weight, lol.

Forgot to add, when I gained weight I went from a C to a DD cup 40 lbs gained. But when I lost 60 lbs I went down only one cup to a D.
  • YummyTpn
    YummyTpn Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I absolutely feel this way! I too am DD, no matter what! It's my chest size that changes (anything from 34-38). As well, I am physically unable to get 'skinny'...my body just won't do it. I have boobs, hips, and thighs...no matter what. I accept this and have come to appreciate my hourglass shape. Who wants to be a ruler? Now if I could just drop about 40 more pounds of my curves, I'd be a happy camper!
  • maru84
    maru84 Posts: 128
    Options
    I went from 36C to 36E while breastfeeding- I'm there with you guys....
  • NicolettetheGreek
    NicolettetheGreek Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I have had 2, yes two breast reductions. Every time I gain weight, they grow, and when I lose weight, they stay. Like bad relatives left over from a long visit. But have to say, the older i get, the more I like them.:blushing:
  • BabyBoomKael
    BabyBoomKael Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I totally agree, I really would like to get my Breasts weighed and see exactly how much of my weight they account for.
  • Siobhan69
    Options
    I have hovered between an E and F cup since I was about 16, that was when I was around 140 pounds/65kg. I put on weight and they didn't get much bigger and now that I'm losing weight they are certainly not getting any smaller. I have lost 11cm around my bust but that all seems to have come from my back (not complaining about reducing the old back-fat!) but the boobs don't seem to be making much of change. I'm not too upset about that though!

As to the actual question, they are just a part of our construction, thus out weight and a great part of their weight is fat and some of this would definitely be lost in the weight loss process so I think it's important that we include the lovely things in our weight.
  • r1ghtpath
    r1ghtpath Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    i'm a 36DD, was a 38D and figured i'd go down to a 36D.... nope, no such luck! i do worry that if i go down to a 34, the cup is gonna stay at DD or go up too :-(

i don't think mine weigh 10 lbs. that seems like a lot, but i'd be willing to bet 5-7 ( size of a newborn baby) easy!

i would be VERY content at a 34D. it's hard to find cute bras when you're over a D, at least i think it is...... they get, i dunno, more sturdy looking. instead of sexy and flirty...........
  • fiberartist219
    fiberartist219 Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    I have thought about this as well, but I have to count them and here is why:

Fat is fat, no matter where it is on your body. Your skeleton still supports it and your veins still bring blood to it. The cells in there metabolize like any other cell in your body.

So if my boobs won't go away, something has to, because I have a tiny frame and diabetes doesn't give a darn if I have a nice rack or not.

Oh, and guys, you are so funny! My husband thinks boobs are the greatest things ever, but I would be just as happy without them. I say, if you love carrying them around so much, get yourself some breast implants? What? Is that not appealing to you? Oh, that's right, you love the women that are underneath the boobs, not just the boobs themselves. :flowerforyou:
  • Ginger4real
    Options
    Ha ..you are not nuts ..I know for a fact i'm rockin an extra 13-15 pounds in that area ...It's foolish ...I tell ya I have started push ups ...My shoulders can vouch for you lol
  • viclee1
    viclee1 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I'm another "lucky" one! lol goes on first there, comes off last (or never!!) there.