• SuzieQT
    SuzieQT Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    So enjoy some yummy pancakes, just go light on the syrup! :wink:

pancake.jpg
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    We went out to eat the other day for breakfast, and I though Pancakes would be "safe"--NOT. I got 2 of them and used no-sugar syrup. Two pancakes--just the pancakes, not the syrup--were 300 calories!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sick: :grumble: :angry: :mad: And, that was with NO BUTTER (or anything other than the sugar-free syrup), too!

I should have checked before we went out but I had to do extra exercise that day to make up for those stupid pancakes.
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    We went out to eat the other day for breakfast, and I though Pancakes would be "safe"--NOT. I got 2 of them and used no-sugar syrup. Two pancakes--just the pancakes, not the syrup--were 300 calories!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sick: :grumble: :angry: :mad: And, that was with NO BUTTER (or anything other than the sugar-free syrup), too!

I should have checked before we went out but I had to do extra exercise that day to make up for those stupid pancakes.

300 cals for pancakes isn't so bad. with the syrup I'm gussing you came in at around 400. Not so bad for a meal out. :huh:
  • WillPillageYourVillageForFood
    Options
    Yay! We have pancakes for breakfast every Friday here at school, now I have a good reason to eat them.....wouldn't want to not participate in National Pancake Day. :bigsmile:
  • Ezzie
    Ezzie Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    pancakes.jpg

SOme people just can't resist!