NSV ALERT WOOWOOO

Options
nosey_rosey
nosey_rosey Posts: 380 Member
So I took a look at my drivers license the other day and realized something.... Of course I lied about my weight when I got it!!! I am UNDER my license weight by 7lbs now woop woop!!!

Replies

• mseab71
    mseab71 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!! Keep it up you are doing great!!

Michelle
  • jpeterburs88
    jpeterburs88 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!! what a great feeling!!!!!!!!
  • Setof2Keys
    Setof2Keys Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    hey hey...just for that I would pay the extra fee and go get it corrected...when the DMV lady gives you the eye, just smile at her and tell her about MFP...LOL
  • Wendyma1
    Wendyma1 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    SWEET!!!! Keep up the great work!
  • katythemommy
    katythemommy Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    lol that is an awesome NSV!!!!
  • nosey_rosey
    Options
    hey hey...just for that I would pay the extra fee and go get it corrected...when the DMV lady gives you the eye, just smile at her and tell her about MFP...LOL

HAHAHA I think I just might do that =)
  • cillytilly
    cillytilly Posts: 243
    Options
    I can't wait until that day!!! I got 16 lbs to go. Sadly I didn't lie when I put the weight down they just didn't ask to change it when I last renewed it.
  • kwinterscheidt
    kwinterscheidt Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    that is great and noticing little things like that can be a real motivator!!!
    keep working hard and working towards your goal!
  • Jeepinmom4
    Jeepinmom4 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Yay! That's awesome!
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    That's awesome Rosey! You're not going to be able to recognize the picture soon!! :wink:
  • carolinenp
    carolinenp Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    haha that's awesome!!
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! Our licenses no longer list our weight on them - but when I look at my picture and look at me now? No wonder people never think it is me! I look totally different! Can't wait to renew this year so my picture actually looks like me. lol
  • KetoMomRN
    KetoMomRN Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat! I lied at the time as well and I am also under now. My license expires next year and I'm actually looking forward to getting it redone :)
  • SarahE12345
    Options
    Congrats!!!

Silly question... What states require you to put your weight on your liscense? I never heard of that before MFP! and we do not have that in PA
  • cranmuffin
    cranmuffin Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    That's great! I was going to make my driver's license weight one of my goals too, but apparenly NY stopped putting weight on licenses. LOL
  • nosey_rosey
    Options
    Congrats!!!

Silly question... What states require you to put your weight on your liscense? I never heard of that before MFP! and we do not have that in PA
    I live in California.... I don't know which other states require it =)
  • Cassielfsw
    Cassielfsw Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    What does NSV stand for?
  • HollieDoodles
    HollieDoodles Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    We have to put down our weight in Oregon too. I had lost a lot of weight a few years ago and now I don't even resemble the old picture on there. Not just the chunkiness, but I look a bunch older in the license pic. I wonder what would happen if I was pulled over! LOL

@ Cassie- NSV ... I think it's no small victory
  • Janetlabori
    Options
    grrrrrrrrrrreat. Keep it up.
  • gmann1973
    gmann1973 Posts: 247
    Options
    wow!!!!!! thats great
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!