low cal meal

Options
Scilluh
Scilluh Posts: 152
hi i am trying to stick to my low cal diet but it is hard when you live in a family where not every one is on the same diet so i am looking for some low cal meals that the hole family will love and i can stick to my goal

Replies

• myheartinsf1
    Options
    We like the frozen 93/7 morans ground beef patty with sandwich thins and a piece of low fat sliced cheese. It comes to 300 cal alone.just add all your favorite veggies. This is really a quick easy meal too.
    Sometimes when we need a few carbs we slice up a potatoe and make oven fries by lightly spraying Pam on them and some seasoning or herbs.we put in on baking sheet and toss in BBQ or oven for about 35 minutes.

I found these low carb tortillas that taste real close to regular flour ones.they are called mission carb balance whole wheat tortillas small fajita size.
    I have had others that totally suck. My husband says he can't tell the difference. They ate 80 cal each and net 4 cArbs.We load them up with all different things.Turkos... 93/7 ground beef... Chicken... Bfast burrito... U name it. Add some veggies low sodium hot sauce and little low fat cheese. Yumm

Just some ideas but seriously those tortillas saved my diet from being super boring
  • Scilluh
    Options
    thanks that is a big help i hope to try the tortillas some night and see how every one likes them
  • myheartinsf1
    Options
    If they don't like them you can always just use 2 different kinds one for u one for them.
  • Scilluh
    Options
    that is a good idea thanks so much for your help