Chalene Extreme & Turbo Fire

tmontgomery69
tmontgomery69 Posts: 180 Member
edited 1:51PM in Fitness and Exercise
I am "strongly" considering purchasing both of these.

If you use either one, I would LOVE to hear what you like about them the most and how much you've lost using them.

Or if you have progress pictures from using them that would be inspiring to me as well. :smile:

Is Turbo Fire hard to follow......I can be a little rhythmically challenged! LOL

Replies

• cinico
    cinico Posts: 294 Member
    I have used Turbofire and really like it! I have lost about 4 pounds but I don't do it as the program indicates! I mix mine with Insanity! Try youtube for succes stories!
  • Drunkadelic
    Drunkadelic Posts: 948 Member
    I <3 turbo fire!!!!
  • beverlyl64
    beverlyl64 Posts: 381
    I use TF, and I've lost about 30 pounds using it. You can view some progression pictures on my profile. I am also rhythmically challenged and I think I do pretty good keeping up. I'm on week 6 and feel like I have a good handle on it.
  • CoachKaren
    CoachKaren Posts: 90
    I LOVE THEM! I was a part of the test group. Those are my "before and Afters" on the infomercial! :-) I lost 32 pounds with TurboFire and I LOVE Chalean extreme! Feel free to message me with Specific questions. Have a great day!
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    i'm doing a turbofire/p90x hybrid. i sometimes have a hard time keeping up but usually i just count to myself and its not hard. i find it to be a pretty intense cardio workout
  • bluegirl10
    bluegirl10 Posts: 695 Member
    I just started using Turbo Fire a couple weeks ago and love it! It's an awesome workout! Yes, at the beginning it can be difficult learning all the moves, but after a couple times it gets easier. :)
  • myroots
    myroots Posts: 120 Member
    I've never heard anyone say they don't like either one. I am on week 7 of the hybrid doing both and I love them both soooo much. I have lost 8 pounds so far and I can see muscle definition, my clothes are fitting better, I am so proud of what I have accomplished. The move do take a few tries to get down, but as others have said, even flailing burns calories and if you had it down pat on the first try it would get boring really quick. Imagine how you will feel in a few weeks when you can actually do the moves that seemed so impossible in the beginning.

Good luck!
  • tmontgomery69
    tmontgomery69 Posts: 180 Member
    WOW!!!!!! Thanks for ALL of the GREAT responses everyone! I GREATLY appreciate it! =)
This discussion has been closed.