Huh.

Options
Well, I weighed in today...161.2.

Which isn't bad, but it's up .6 from yesterday.

I think I'm going to start doing my "official" weigh-ins on Monday morning. That way I can keep myself accountable over the weekend, and plus I weighed myself this past Monday and that's the weight I've been basing my weight loss on, so I guess I'll just go with that!!

This past Monday, 163.2
Today, 161.2

2 pounds! That's something to be happy about!! :bigsmile:

Edited to say: Some other things to be happy about:

1- My husband left the house last night to go play tennis and when he's gone is when I would usually go on my all-out binges. I wanted to so bad last night, and was even planning what I would eat, but I worked out with Bob instead and then took a shower and went to bed!! Binge avoided!

2- My husband and I are going tomorrow to sign up for our new gym!! I'm pumped!

Maybe I should've posted this under successes...Oh well!

Replies

• NewMK08
    NewMK08 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Well, I weighed in today...161.2.

Which isn't bad, but it's up .6 from yesterday.

I think I'm going to start doing my "official" weigh-ins on Monday morning. That way I can keep myself accountable over the weekend, and plus I weighed myself this past Monday and that's the weight I've been basing my weight loss on, so I guess I'll just go with that!!

This past Monday, 163.2
    Today, 161.2

2 pounds! That's something to be happy about!! :bigsmile:

Edited to say: Some other things to be happy about:

1- My husband left the house last night to go play tennis and when he's gone is when I would usually go on my all-out binges. I wanted to so bad last night, and was even planning what I would eat, but I worked out with Bob instead and then took a shower and went to bed!! Binge avoided!

2- My husband and I are going tomorrow to sign up for our new gym!! I'm pumped!

Maybe I should've posted this under successes...Oh well!
  • Glammy
    Glammy Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    It's amazing how that 1/2 pound has to be noted! I do that all the time! I've now lost 18 and A HALF pounds - every ounce makes a difference! :laugh:
  • NewMK08
    NewMK08 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    It's amazing how that 1/2 pound has to be noted! I do that all the time! I've now lost 18 and A HALF pounds - every ounce makes a difference! :laugh:

I completely agree! Although I don't think it would've been such a big deal to me if it wouldn't have taken me from 160 back to 161...No matter how small the weight gain!!