Ellelit - Day 7

Options
Well i'm doing pretty well... feeling sick still, but dragging myself into work (somethings happened at work yesterday, so i need to go in). my gold has moved into my chest, but i'm not coughing that much so i'll risk it.

so yesterday was fine...i had to fight the binge monster yesterday, but i won, with flying colors. it was more because i was bored i think.

we were supposed to have and "Asian Potluck" at work yesterday, but i didn't go... i had about 3 cups of noodle salad i was goign to take, so i had some for dinner.it was gross ( but i didn't want to have to cook. it had a greesy dressing and tasted like peanut butter)

i think the sauce must have been fatty because about 30 minutes later my tummy was not happy with he. it was the oiliest thing i've had in almost a week and my body did not like it. anyhow, here is how the day went:

breakfast:
1.5 cups cheerios
1 cup skim milk
1 banana

lunch: pork cutlets with 1.5 cups KD (made with skim milk and becel)

snack: 1 fruit cup of diced peaches

supper: 1 cup of asian noodle salad

snack: 1 banana
1 yogurt cup

snack: 1 cup skim milk
4 fibre cookies

so all in all a good day. woke up and weighed myself and i am 309, so not going down but not going up either... yippee..my weigh in day is monday, so hopefully i can make it through the weekend without binging.

funny thing, is getting sick last night from eating something unhealthy made me really sick. makes me not want to eat anything bad for me. i don;t like that feeling in my tummy. and it was pasta salad. i wonder how sick i would have been if i had pizza, like i was craving. makes my tummy grumble just thinking about it..

so, here is to today. alot of tea lol, and sticking to my plan~

Replies

• ellelit
    ellelit Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Well i'm doing pretty well... feeling sick still, but dragging myself into work (somethings happened at work yesterday, so i need to go in). my gold has moved into my chest, but i'm not coughing that much so i'll risk it.

so yesterday was fine...i had to fight the binge monster yesterday, but i won, with flying colors. it was more because i was bored i think.

we were supposed to have and "Asian Potluck" at work yesterday, but i didn't go... i had about 3 cups of noodle salad i was goign to take, so i had some for dinner.it was gross ( but i didn't want to have to cook. it had a greesy dressing and tasted like peanut butter)

i think the sauce must have been fatty because about 30 minutes later my tummy was not happy with he. it was the oiliest thing i've had in almost a week and my body did not like it. anyhow, here is how the day went:

breakfast:
    1.5 cups cheerios
    1 cup skim milk
    1 banana

lunch: pork cutlets with 1.5 cups KD (made with skim milk and becel)

snack: 1 fruit cup of diced peaches

supper: 1 cup of asian noodle salad

snack: 1 banana
    1 yogurt cup

snack: 1 cup skim milk
    4 fibre cookies

so all in all a good day. woke up and weighed myself and i am 309, so not going down but not going up either... yippee..my weigh in day is monday, so hopefully i can make it through the weekend without binging.

funny thing, is getting sick last night from eating something unhealthy made me really sick. makes me not want to eat anything bad for me. i don;t like that feeling in my tummy. and it was pasta salad. i wonder how sick i would have been if i had pizza, like i was craving. makes my tummy grumble just thinking about it..

so, here is to today. alot of tea lol, and sticking to my plan~
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    You go girl!!! Rest over the weekend and get better. This is much easier when you aren't sick.
  • Audry
    Audry Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    YOu can do just believe in yourself!!!!

I know what you mean about the fatty foods - one of my favs (and weaknesses) is fried zucchini!!! and lately I can only eat one piece or I get sicker than a dog, so I know that it sucks to feel that way - but it also helps to make your food choices better for you

Best of luck!!!
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Yay Lindsay!!! Another day down, and another step towards your goal weight! Cheers!!:drinker:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    WOW....7 days straight...and no binging....you are soooooo on your way to success Missy!! :flowerforyou:

Great job...Great Job...Great Job.... You should be sooooooooo PROUD OF YOURSELF!:flowerforyou: :drinker: :drinker: :heart:
  • ellelit
    ellelit Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    i'm pretty excited. i'm already planning out my weekend to set myself up for success. no binging for me. tomorrow i'm going to visit my mom, so i'm having soup and sandwich for lunch and wonton soup for dinner. then sunday for the big brunch out, i'm just going to take it easy. nothing fried.. some poached eggs, some lean beef, some cheese and crackers and splurge piece of cake. i'm excited now and not worried like i was before. i really think i'm on my way now.

also, with my big weekend away only 8 days away, i have planned out which restaurants to go to and what to eat. (most have online menus so you can plan ahead.) i was going to do a big steak dinner, but now i am leaning more towards roasted salmon or something more lean like that. i have a big buffet next weekend too, but if i balance out my days, i won't be tempted to go over. who knew my thinking would change so drastically in such a short amount of time?