I RAN 5 MILES AND LOST MORE!!!

Options
Yesterday Morning I weighed myself, and the scale said 178.4. I have been doing great on the phetermine, and I wanted to push more. My son has karate at the gym we go to, and his class is one hour long. So I got on that track and started jogging. I initially was going to stop at 33 laps, but when I got to 33 I thought why not go for more. I then hit 50 laps!!! I would have kept going, but I knew I was getting a blister under my big toe, and that hurts. But I felt great! I then came into work this morning and weighed in again. The scale read 176.4!!! WOW! 2 lbs a little over a day. I know it is mostly water weight, but weight is weight in my mind so I will take it!!!

Replies

• JESSMC420
    Options
    Yesterday Morning I weighed myself, and the scale said 178.4. I have been doing great on the phetermine, and I wanted to push more. My son has karate at the gym we go to, and his class is one hour long. So I got on that track and started jogging. I initially was going to stop at 33 laps, but when I got to 33 I thought why not go for more. I then hit 50 laps!!! I would have kept going, but I knew I was getting a blister under my big toe, and that hurts. But I felt great! I then came into work this morning and weighed in again. The scale read 176.4!!! WOW! 2 lbs a little over a day. I know it is mostly water weight, but weight is weight in my mind so I will take it!!!
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's awesome! 50 laps is GREAT! I agree with you...a loss is a loss and I'd claim it! :flowerforyou:
  • GettingThin08
    Options
    How do you get your tracker on your post?
  • mhosner
    mhosner Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    YOU ROCK!!! 50 laps is a tough run. Baby your feet, and enjoy your lose.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!