Ready to change things up again!

Options
Im so glad i found this site, I have been on a 26 day plan as of today, i have been walking and trying to eat healither, and i had lost 4lbs in those 26 days but this weight in i had gained those back and got discourged, i am motivated enough not to stop doing what im doing because i know it is making me feel so much better, but i need to change things up to make my weight start coming off. :flowerforyou:

Replies

• shonasteele
    shonasteele Posts: 473
    Options
    What have you been eating? Are you staying in a good calorie range? If you've been logging your food, you could open up your diary so we can see what you're eating and make suggestions. Also, is it maybe pms at this weigh-in? I know my first pms weigh-in I was NOT happy but the extra pounds came back off within a few days. I'm a big believer in making small realistic changes over a period of time, so maybe pick one thing to focus on each week and make improvements in one area at a time so you don't get overwhelmed.

Also, having friends helps - feel free to add me if you'd like!

And good job on the walking - getting moving is a great place to start! I know I always need motivation in that area!
  • stephiejones
    Options
    Shona, Thanks so much for replying to my post, after you said first off, "What have you been eating?" I took a look to see if i could pinpoint what was so bad. I have been trying to keep a journal at my desk of what goes on with me daily. I just started MFP yesterday so i have not been logging in to MFP but yesterday and today logged in my food. Its an awsome site and now I can log to keep track of my food and exercise and measurements and weight. Like you also said I am fixing to start my cycle so that could also be some of it, I am going to keep on going, even though i was discourged yesterday morning, I have an awsome support system at work, me and 14 ladies at work are in a 10000 step a day global challange,so i have wonderful girls that i work with that support me. I am averaging about 3-5 miles a day walking and I walk since the program started 6 days a week. Another great thing i just found out about one of my friends from the town i live in is doing the C25K program and Im hoping i can try and start that with her. I am so going to take your advise and take a good look at the thing that i am eating. I think that has a lot to do with me not loosing. Who knows maybe on Tuesday morning when i usually weight in i will have lost again...I just know i can't stop, Thanks again for the motivation and advise. Have a great day!

BTW, THIS WAS MY POST ON MY FACEBOOK YESTERDAY

had 2 pull out my written down goals this morning 2 make sure that i stay motivated. I still have such a great support system backing me. I have chosen 2 make a concious decision 2 strive 2 make my goals I have set. PUSHING FOWARD...I AM NOT DISCOURAGED BECAUSE EVERY ATTEMPT IS ANOTHER STEP FOWARD...I CAN'T CROSS THE SEA MEALRY BY STANDING & STARING AT THE WATER! THANK YOU LORD FOR GIVING ME THE KNOWLEDGE I HAVE!