Just thought I'd share one of my secrets with you all :)

Options
Garae
Garae Posts: 116 Member
I have been trying to find something that would satisfy my craving for sweets at the end of the day- i ALWAYS want something sweet after dinner- so I started looking into teas and found the most delicious satisfying tea everrrrrr!!!

http://www.goodearthteas.com/original-teas-2.html

Check it out! it's sweet and spicy at the same time. Delicious. It doesn't need any sugar or cream either- it's perfect the way it is! Plus each tea bag has a little quote on it which is nice as well, haha.

anyways hope you all enjoy!

Replies

• lizzil0
    lizzil0 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    This is my favorite tea too! It's great iced as well.
  • Garae
    Options
    This is my favorite tea too! It's great iced as well.

Isn't it crazy good? I'm looking forward to trying the other ones as well!! Have you tried any other ones?
  • dawnstl
    dawnstl Posts: 91
    Options
    I'm going to have to give this tea a try. I found that a cup of tea in the evening helps my sweet tooth as well. Unfortunately, the one I liked contains caffeine and then I can't go to sleep. I see this tea doesn't have any caffeine. I'll have to get some! Thanks for sharing!
  • stroutman81
    stroutman81 Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    I fill my sweet tooth with candy. :)
  • FabiolaEnvy♥
    Options
    i will be checking into that. ♥ thanks so much!!
    im such a sweet tooth.. so i get craving for sweet things all the time. >.< which i know its bad. >.<

but thanks soo much!!!

i hope this will help me
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    I ♥ tea!....I will have to get some of this...sounds intriguing....
  • stroutman81
    Options
    im such a sweet tooth.. so i get craving for sweet things all the time. >.< which i know its bad. >.<

but thanks soo much!!!

i hope this will help me

Sweet things aren't inherently evil. Heck, fruit is sweet, and that's great for you. The alarmists crying about fructose are very misguided. And even some processed "junk" that are a small part of a much larger game plan isn't cause for concern.

Just my 2 cents.

Absolute thinking and rigidity tend to really trip people up.

Sorry for the hijack!
  • karenkwalker
    karenkwalker Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your secret. I find that garlic triggers my sweet tooth. So if I limit that then I don't have sweet stuff calling me from the kitchen all evening after dinner! I'll try your tea - sounds yummy.
  • DeeDeeLHF
    DeeDeeLHF Posts: 2,301 Member
    Options

but thanks soo much!!!

i hope this will help me

Sweet things aren't inherently evil. Heck, fruit is sweet, and that's great for you. The alarmists crying about fructose are very misguided. And even some processed "junk" that are a small part of a much larger game plan isn't cause for concern.

Just my 2 cents.

Sorry for the hijack!

Hey, Steve,

I think it sometimes depends on the person. For me, it is all or nothing. Like an alcoholic, I find that if I indulge in just a little bit of sucrose that it triggers a deadly spiral and it isn't just psychological. It has been a battle for me for over 20 years. I have lots of hypo-hypoglycemic and pre-diabetes issues.

D

PS, to the OP. I love tea and drink it every day! It has been an integral part of my weight loss success!
  • stroutman81
    Options
    Hey, Steve,

I think it sometimes depends on the person. For me, it is all or nothing. Like an alcoholic, I find that if I indulge in just a little bit of sucrose that it triggers a deadly spiral and it isn't just psychological. It has been a battle for me for over 20 years. I have lots of hypo-hypoglycemic and pre-diabetes issues.

I can appreciate that for sure. Some people most certainly will react differently to things than others. And separating psychology and physiology is - well - pointless. They're entirely interrelated. We can think things that directly cause physiological changes.... but that's besides the point.

By and large though, I find most dieters are too rigid and it plays a large part of the reason as to why "diet" success rates are abysmally low. That's the norm in my experience, and of course there are always the outliers who need the rigidity for whatever reason (psychological, physiological, or whatever).
  • achojnacki
    achojnacki Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Egyptian licorice tea is fantastic, it needs nothing to be delicious.
  • CrysButcher3
    CrysButcher3 Posts: 322
    Options
    I <3 tea also....never heard of this brand....I wonder if Walmart carries it? I can't wait to try it....Thanks for the heads up! :drinker:
  • Garae
    Options

but thanks soo much!!!

i hope this will help me

Just my 2 cents.

Sorry for the hijack!

Fructose corn syrup is actually not that great for you-
    It's sugar from a franken-corn crop, which isn't even edible to begin with.
    You can see the process of how they make it in the movie King Corn if you're interested. It's a great movie =]
  • Garae
    Options
    I <3 tea also....never heard of this brand....I wonder if Walmart carries it? I can't wait to try it....Thanks for the heads up! :drinker:
    Walmart does carry it! I think it's like less than 4 dollars a box? I'm not sure, but it's really not expensive
  • Calif_Girl67
    Calif_Girl67 Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    I like the Yogi Tea's and tey have a slimming one as well as Detox tea's too. Kroger and Health foodstores carry it.
  • AMHA32
    AMHA32 Posts: 23
    Options
    I LOVE the "Stash" Wild Raspberry tea. It has so much flavor! Sometimes I put some Truvia in it, but often times I will have it plain. I buy it at the grocery store...not sure if Walmart has it too but I would think so.
  • dawnstl
    dawnstl Posts: 91
    Options
    Walmart does carry it! I think it's like less than 4 dollars a box? I'm not sure, but it's really not expensive

Shoot, I couldn't find it at my Walmart!
  • Dessertstressed
    Options
    thanks for the tip - have been eating an insane amount of sweet crap lately and seem to be in a vicious circle which I cant break out of.

LOVE your glasses by the way, they really suit you.

Hate wearing glasses myself but yours look fab!