Mmmmm Mmmmmmmmm!!!

Options
I just had to share...my new found LOVE are Kashi TLC bars...they are SO good and actually fill me up! Today I tried for the first time the Soft-baked Baked Apple Spice bar! OMG! SO good!!!!! And PERFECT taste for fall!!! I totally suggest to all!!!

If you're wondering:
Cal--110
Fat--3 g
Chol--0 mg
Sod--105 mg
Carb--21 g
Fiber--3 g
Sug--9 g
Protein--2 g

SO worth 110 calories!!!!! AND now I'm good until lunch!!!

Replies

• kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    I just had to share...my new found LOVE are Kashi TLC bars...they are SO good and actually fill me up! Today I tried for the first time the Soft-baked Baked Apple Spice bar! OMG! SO good!!!!! And PERFECT taste for fall!!! I totally suggest to all!!!

If you're wondering:
    Cal--110
    Fat--3 g
    Chol--0 mg
    Sod--105 mg
    Carb--21 g
    Fiber--3 g
    Sug--9 g
    Protein--2 g

SO worth 110 calories!!!!! AND now I'm good until lunch!!!
  • Mishy
    Mishy Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing. I always wondered about Kashi products but haven't been brave enough to try any out.
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    They are seriously SO good. I also LOVE the Honey Almond Flax granola bar...SOOOOO yum!!!!
  • jnb0203
    jnb0203 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I will have to get some! I really like the Kashi Go Lean Cereal and I have wondered about the other Kashi products! I will put that on my grocery list, thanks!
  • dgoodgion
    Options
    I too am a big fax of the Honey Almond bar, but get your chompers out (they take some serious chewing to get through--it's almost a workout...LOL).

89374.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • metalpalace
    Options
    I am a fan of Kashi foods too. So far I havent tried anything by them that I don't like and its all very nutritious.
  • sunshine92
    sunshine92 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    kashi foods are AMAZING! i love the granola bars! there's a lot to them so it takes a while to eat and they totally fill you up! kashi even makes a great frozen pizza!