breeding chicks

Options
so at work one day a physician brings in a clipping of a newspaper titled "TAWANA, Pennsylvania" she tells us it's about her grandfather who once had a 3 legged chick and he wanted to breed her because they stand on hills better than 2 legged chicks. so my coworker who is a lil slow...... gets this wierd look on her face n asks i dont understand why he wants to bread this chick n we're all just like whatever not paying attention to her. The whole day she s sitting with a perplexed look and drawing pictures until one of the technicians yells at her, saying what is wrong with you?! what dont you understand? she says i dont understand why the farmer wants to bread this chic named TAWANA and i dont understand how 3 legs helps HER stand better? HAHHAA we all bust out laughing look at what she was drawing... she drew a girl with 3 legs, thinking TAWANA was the girls name.... so we politely.. ok not so politely told her tawana is the town in pennsylvania u idiot!!! n he's breeding chickens not WOMEN!!! lol tru storyy had to share

Replies