How many calories can you burn with this 9min cardio work ou

Options
obcindy
obcindy Posts: 12 Member
How many calories can you burn with this 9min cardio work out?
Sorry I had to repost this...

So I've been watching this video, and I'm just wondering how many calories do you guys think this would burn? I honestly have no idea myself... that's why I asked LOL

Tell me what you think about it

I'm not looking to get abs yet so all I want is a Cardio work out to burn out the fat. Just saying lolol, I know you can't get ripped so fast from this, but Im just wondering how many Calories can you burn with this work out and all I want to do is burn the fat right now...

I just want to know the opinions of other people on what they have to say about this work out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ir0jp-MU42o&feature=channel_video_title

Replies

• ladybug1620
    ladybug1620 Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    I didn't watch the video, but usually 10 minutes = about 100 calories burned if I'm giving it my all.
  • Shweedog
    Shweedog Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    I only burn about 6-8 cals per minute when giving it my all!
  • arc918
    arc918 Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    As a 175 lb guy, I burn ~ 125 calories per mile while running (depending on the day that takes me between 7 - 10 minutes). I use that as my reality check on other workouts.
  • Arizona_JR
    Arizona_JR Posts: 275
    Options
    As a 175 lb guy, I burn ~ 125 calories per mile while running (depending on the day that takes me between 7 - 10 minutes). I use that as my reality check on other workouts.

At 191lbs and 5'8", I burn approx 122-125 calories/ mile running a 8-9 minute mile. However, once my fitness improves, and my running efficiency increases, that number may come down.
  • TourThePast
    TourThePast Posts: 1,753 Member
    Options
    I'm not looking to get abs yet so all I want is a Cardio work out to burn out the fat.
    Bit of a misconception there, are you aware that weight training has been proven to be a far more effective way of burning fat than cardio?
    I only burn about 6-8 cals per minute when giving it my all!
    More like six for me, and that's if I really go for it, but I'm about as short as they get!