New Shakeology Flavor

Options
yalisa0424
yalisa0424 Posts: 173 Member
So Beachbody is having a seminar this week in LA and they are going to reveal the new Shakeology flavor. Apparently they tried doing Vanilla in the past but because all of the ingredients could not be 100% natural, they opted against it. I think the new flavor will either be Banana or Strawberry. I wish I could eat bananas because they are so good for you but the mere smell makes me sick!! Banana flavored anything is a no-go for me. What flavor do you think it will be?!?!

Replies

• njrower
    njrower Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I was thinking Bannana as well. They need a new flavor. All I drink is chocolate as I'm not a fan of the greenberry flavor.
  • strengthandmight
    strengthandmight Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    A little birdy told me it would be a fruity or Tropical flavor. I wouldn't mind that, but I would like to see a base version with no flavor that you can add other ingredients to and make your own flavor.

Then there would be a gazillion more recipes available.

I wrote an article about it on my website: http://strengthandmight.com/tropical-flavored-shakeology/
  • yalisa0424
    yalisa0424 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    And it was revealed....Tropical is the new flavor!!! Yummy!1 Perfect mixed with yogurt and fresh juices!